Covenant Financial Strategies, Inc.
Senior Wealth Advisor
Your Trusted Source For All Your Investment and Insurance Needs.
Covenant Financial Strategies, Inc. was founded in late 2013, and officially opened for business on January 1, 2014. Covenant Financial Strategies was created out of a love for helping people build a solid financial foundation for their future. While able to assist clients with investing across many styles, themes, and strategies, my core approach is one of managing risk, and constructing portfolios which match our client's risk tolerance levels as much as their investment objectives. At Covenant Financial Strategies, we believe the process of building wealth is as much about making money in rising markets as it is about minimizing losses in falling markets. Backed by the full resources of the LPL Financial Research Department, and with access to information from numerous other industry analysts, economists, and strategists, I continually seek to capture upside opportunities present in various markets while simultaneously monitoring and managing for downside risk.
When you have retirement in sight, sound decisions are vital in helping you pursue your goals and avoiding costly mistakes that can affect your future. As a financial professional, I am committed to helping people just like you create strategies for their retirement assets. Once I understand your risk tolerance, time horizon and goals, I will work diligently to develop and maintain a program that carefully balances investment strategies with techniques for preserving principal.
I can also help you address other questions and concerns you may have, such as:
- Am I saving enough to retire at my planned retirement age?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- Can I afford to retire early?
- Should I buy long term care insurance?
- What are the components of a solid estate plan?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
- What other health insurance products do I need once I become entitled to Medicare?
- I have disability insurance through my work. Do I still need a personal disability policy?
- My employer doesn't offer health benefits. Should I buy health insurance on- or off-the-Exchange?
I invite you to check out all the material on our website. If something prompts a question, please send me a quick email or call my office. I would very much enjoy speaking with you.